An interactive tool for statistical analysis (mean, variance, deviation, median, etc.) of a sample population ... plus frequency histrogram plotting.
Notes on Statistical Analysis of a Sample Population
- Value N refers to a particular value of the variable sampled.
- Number N refers to the frequency of the value ... i.e the number of occurrences ... for small sample populations this is generally 1.
- Sample values with Number N = or > 1 are included in the analysis.
- A frequency (F) histogram of sample values (V) is plotted for Total Entries > 1.
- -1000000 < or = Value N < or = 1 000 000
- 0 < or = Number N < or = 100 000
For information on opportunities with EduMine for collaborative development of web-based design tools click here.
Values displayed with a
may be changed ... click on a value to display an entry form ... or use the arrows right of a value to select from a list.
This tool exhibits spreadsheet-like behaviour ... change a value and related values are re-calculated automatically.