An interactive analysis tool for mortgage calculations.
Notes on Financial Analysis - Mortgage Calculations
- The Payment Period vs. Extra Payment graph indicates the sensitivity to change in Extra Payment.
- P% is the percentage of Total Payment allocated to Principal.
- I% is the percentage of Total Payment allocated to Interest.
- $1000 < Principal < $1000000
- 0% < Annual Interest < 25%
- 1 < Mortgage Period < 30 years
- 1 < Payments < 360
- 0 < Extra Payment < 1000 $/month
Values displayed with a may be changed ... click on a value to display an entry form ... or use the arrows right of a value to select from a list.
This tool exhibits spreadsheet-like behaviour ... change a value and related values are re-calculated automatically.