An interactive financial evaluation tool, including: single payment compound amount; uniform series compound amount; single payment present value; uniform series present value; uniform series sinking fund; uniform series capital recovery.
Notes on Financial Analysis - Interest Formulas
- Select the required formula to begin (see examples top right).
- i = effective interest per period (0.1 < i < 31)
- n = number of periods (1 < n < 26)
- P = present value (0 < P < 1 000 001)
- A = payment per period (0 < A < 100 001)
- F = future value (0 < F < 1 000 001)
- Each formula employs only two of the $ amount variables ... the redundant variable is always set to zero.
Values displayed with a may be changed ... click on a value to display an entry form ... or use the arrows right of a value to select from a list.
This tool exhibits spreadsheet-like behaviour ... change a value and related values are re-calculated automatically.