Site License Terms and Conditions
Online courses supplement hands-on training by introducing specialist knowledge to an EIT program.
Online certification provides confirmation of training objectives ... Online reporting provides tools for management of EIT programs.
EduMine has more than 183 online courses in the followinhg mining streams ...
From introductory courses ... to health and safety training ... to in-depth mining applications ... and from mineral exploration ... to open pit and underground mining ... to mineral processing ... EIT programs can be configured to provide optimal training at minimal cost.
Browse the listings of available online courses.
EduMine takes the following measures to ensure that online courses meet EIT standards ...
- EduMine is approved as a provider of continuing education for engineers and geoscientists by the Authorized Provider Commission of the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and can award Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to those who successfully complete an EduMine course. (1 CEU = 10 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)).
- EduMine has a strict review and approval process to ensure the quality of its courses presented by industry specialists.
- EduMine online courses are tested by licensed engineers to ensure that the credits awarded are consistent with the time required to study the course material and pass the required review (quiz).
- Certification in an online course requires completion of interactive reviews (quizzes) that confirm achievement of the stated learning objectives.
- EduMine records are maintained for a minimum of seven years.
Click EduMine Enrollment for information on how to enroll in EduMine.
Click EduMine Certification for information on how to register and qualify for certification in an online course.