(Problems accessing EcoSSe 3D? See: Frequently Asked Questions »)
EcoSSe 3D from Geostokos Ltd. provides statistical and geostatistical evaluation for sample information with locations in two and three dimensions.
EcoSSe 3D provides an affordable option for users who wish to analyse their data without becoming specialists in geostatistics.
Major features on the EcoSSe 3D menus for studying sample data in two or three dimensions are:
- Basic statistical analysis - histograms, scattergrams, nearest neighbour analyses
- Calculation and interactive modelling of semi-variograms
- Cross validation of semi-variogram model and kriging process
- Ordinary, universal, lognormal, rank and indicator kriging
- Conditional simulation for Normal and lognormal values
- Principal components analysis
- Co-semi-variograms, both co-located and non-co-located
Other features include: fault lines (discontinuities or boundaries); inverse distance interpolation; trend surface analysis; filtering by value, geographic boundary or "area code"; storage and retrieval of intermediate result files.
Resources & References