Certification allows you to print the course materials
Once you are registered for certification and logged on to a course, a Print This Session function becomes available. This allows you to continue studying the course while you are travelling or away from your computer.
You must be enrolled in order to register for certification
Your enrollment in EduMine (either as an individual, or as a member of a multi-user account) must be current when you register for certification. Enrollment provides you with unlimited access to all available courses; you can participate in a course in your own time, at your own pace, from any convenient location, without any deadlines for completion.
You need to register for certification only when you are confident you have achieved the stated learning objectives of a course.
The primary requirement is completion of a set of reviews (quizzes)
The interactive reviews within the selected course, each displaying a random selection of questions, must be completed with an average score of at least 75% and a minimum score of at least 60%.
Whenever you intend to complete one or more of the course reviews you must enter the course via the Course Certification Log On or Register option in the course introduction (see "The registration process..." below).
Your progress through the course reviews will only be recorded when you are logged on. You may log on as many times as necessary to fulfill the course requirement. You may also enter the course via any of the other entry options at any stage, however your progress will not be recorded during these sessions.
The registration process may be completed online
To register for certification, enter the selected course via the Register for Certification option in the course introduction.
Complete and submit the registration form as instructed. Following receipt of payment by EduMine, you will receive e-mail approval to begin the certification process.
The certification process is simple and straightforward
- When you are ready to complete one of the interactive reviews, log on to the course via the Register for Certification option in the course introduction (see "The registration process ..." above).
- Complete the multiple-choice questions in the review; check your results at any time with the Score button. If you are satisfied with your score then Submit your results with the button at the end.
- Complete all of the interactive reviews within the selected course on or before the specified completion date. The completion date reflects a generous time allocation based on you completing 3 - 4 hours of course work per week (subject to a minimum completion period of 20 days).
- You will have the opportunity to display a report of certification progress whenever you log on or log off from the course. To log off, use the Exit Course option within the course.
- Your recorded performance will be reviewed by the EduMine Review and Approval Board and the appropriate certification will be mailed to you.