Based in Kelowna, Canada, Michael Currie provides strategic advice to clients that wish to optimize investments in industrial assets and in the technologies that support them. He is a recognized leader in applying life cycle cost (LCC) and risk analysis to mobile equipment, and provides products and services based on these principles to clients operating around the world.
With over 30 years' experience that includes senior roles with PricewaterhouseCoopers global mining group and Finning, a major Caterpillar dealer, he brings credible industry knowledge to engagements that focus on solving problems, not just identifying them.
- Improving fleet management practices and performance
- Delivering solutions that support lasting financial discipline and maintenance excellence
- Evaluating business cases for equipment investments and product support strategies
- Improving supplier relationships through MARC contract audits and capability assessments
- Creating and transferring knowledge through management workshops
Clients include leading mines, mining equipment manufacturers and suppliers, as well as fleet operators in other industries that require robust equipment budgets, resource estimates and maintenance strategy evaluations.